Do you have late fees that are stopping you from using the library? Do you avoid borrowing books because you’re worried about your fines?
This spring break you can reduce your fines by reading!
- Step 1: come to the library between March 19th and April 2nd
- Step 2: ask for a free ORL 75th Anniversary Read Away Fines Reading Record
- Step 3: Read and check off every day you read on your record
- Step 4: bring in the record from April 2nd-16th
- Step 5: celebrate the up to $15 less you owe the library
*fines must be on a JR card, this is for ages 0-12. Only late fees, not missing or damaged books can be eliminated from your record.