Today’s Storytime was about animals who are confused about what sound they should make
- We started off by identifying some animal sounds from http://www.animal-sounds.org/air-animal-sounds.html and matching these sounds to the puppets of the same animal.
- I read The Cow That Went Oink
- We coloured and matched animal pictures with animal sounds
- I read Cock-a-doodle Quack Quack
- We danced (beak, wings, shake your tail feathers and clap) to the chicken dance song
- I read The Little Rabbit Who Liked To Say Moo
- We sang along to Old MacDonald Had A Farm
- There was a display of other animal sound books
Hope to see you next Thursday at 10:30 !